- We asked Andrew about test specifications
- he said 'In the book, so far we have done chapters 3 and 9, and a little bit of chapter 13.'
- he also said the best way to study for it is lecture notes, as there is material he skipped that we shouldn't have to be tested on
- he said the Lab Tests will commonly be
- editing sample code that doesn't work
- make a class w/ a given API
- make a class of your own that meets specs (similar to what we've done in lab1 / lab2
Off topic from the test...
how do you guys feel about the lab TA's?
I want Maan back, I can never really get much coherent help.. but if you guys know a good TA i should be talking to .. post their name on here for me.
- Andrew posted this on his site about test: