i found it difficult, it was basically like starting a half finished lab from previous weeks.
key things on it were
- know @param and @return
- know /**, */ are the opening and closing parenthesis
- Copy Constructors
- know how to deep copy
- know what kinds of classes need to be copy constructed
- only mutable classes need a copy constructor
- Understand how to make methods from scratch, such as equals() and toString()
- aside from that , just study what goes in a constructor
- and how to test it.